Our Brick n Mortar Store

Monday, September 7, 2009

Flowers and a tablescape ... another day ... another look ...

Now, this is a funny thing ... I shared the picture of this flower arrangement with you on the Independence day post ... and tell you what this is the same set of flowers in the very same pot ... that I did for the post ... http://rajeesood.blogspot.com/2009/07/flowers-for-monsoons.html ... :)

Cheeky me ???.... ofcourse, it cheeky me ... but I couldn't help taking these pictures after a couple of days ...

... the drawing room ... the flowers ... they all looked sooooo .... different ... even the light in the room was so different ...






On a soaky ... soggy monsoon morning in Mumbai ... I felt like sharing some of these with you ... just a lil' morning perky up feeling ... ;)

2 comments:

Monika said...

Rajee.......of coures I knew it was the same flowers but they are so beautiful that we can never get enough of them. Love the light in the room & it does look so different. How do you manage to make the flowers look so freash even after a few days?
I love the wooden tray on which u have kept the vase.

Rajee Sood said...

Hi Monika,
How long the flowers last ... is a lot to do with the weather ... its monsoons and thank God not so hot out here ... so they dolast longer ... hot months see no flowers survivng ... sadly.
Ah the wooden tray ... I just can't have enough of it ... do read about it in my restoration section... thanks Monika, thanks for dropping by to enjoy the post ... its really nice to hear from you... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails