Our Brick n Mortar Store

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Khoj ... Annual Exhibition 2010 ... :)

 Architect Akhil Kumar and his daughter invited me over for a beautiful preview of their collection that comes up at the Annual Exhibition of Khoj ...


 ... walking down the steps  to the design studio ... is as close I think I can experience the joy that Aladdin or Alibaba felt ... and in case you have in mind to pick up a special piece  ... be ready to be completely bombed ...
  ... the pieces you will get to see are all created with  love and passion by Akhil ... talk to him and you'll know what I mean. He picks up his raw  inspiration pieces from all over the country through his travels ... and one can make out how he respects the value of  these pieces he picks up ... his creativity gives a fresh breath to each one ...
... what I also loved was that he uses ethnic Indian textiles for the upholstery ... lovely striking colors ...and if you too love Indian textiles ... wow ... Mansi his daughter is adding a stunning range of Kaccha Topa textiles to the exhibition ...


... if these beautiful pictures are anything to go by ... then be ready for some more posts on my blog about my love for the Kaccha Topa textiles ... I need to discover more ...
In case you are in the Delhi ... NCR region ... mark ... 15-16 th Oct. 2010 , 10.30 a.m onwards ... and head to Gurgaon ... Khoj is located at ... A-30/2 ,Dlf Phase -1, Gurgaon ... behind DT Maga mall ...
If you want to know more, find them through my Face book status today ...
Hope all of you who get to visit it have loads of stories to share back here with me ... :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful...absolute eye candy ...TFS...lucky you

Unknown said...

Beautiful...absolute eye candy ...TFS...lucky you

Unknown said...

Beautiful, striking...waiting for your next set of posts on Khoj
Thanks for sharing

Sound Horn Please said...

I loved the first image. Quite gorgeous!

mansi said...

Thanks, Rajee......... you make Khoj sound so gorgeous....it's looking wonderful

Related Posts with Thumbnails