Our Brick n Mortar Store

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bungalow 8 ... Getting us all ...shabby chic in India ... :)

I am missing Bungalow 8 ... you know why ... cause I am far ... far away from Mumbai ... and you know why ... cause I don't know of any other store as stunning as this  ... I can turn homeless and just  go camp  there... :) not that they are letting me anywhere near ... ;) Honestly, if you don't believe me ... you gotta buy that ticket to Mumbai ... and get to  ... Grants Building, 1st, 2nd & 3rd floors, 17 Arthur Bunder Road, Colaba (Near Radio Club) Mumbai - 400005 .
Then lets talk ... if the bare concret walls don't knock your socks off ... the candles lit all over ...with that most romantic dinner table all laid ... ahha! ... your in trouble ... ;)
Tell me if you didn't feel your heart skip a beat ... your head feel a lil' tissy ... your fingers twitch ... and your illogical mind assure you  ... 'you can have it ... ahhmmm... you can have it ... ahahmm! ...have it all ... pull out that credit card doll' ... ;)

... Just thought I'd share some shopping itch with all my readers ... why just suffer alone ... ;)


Imagesource ... www.bungaloweight.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite and have to visit place during my trips to Mumbai...:-)

Rajee Sood said...

And now ... out of Mumbai ... I have to say mine too ... ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails