Our Brick n Mortar Store

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just a few B'day details ...

... once you've thought over your colors for the party ... the fun starts just about then ... its getting the lil' details to have a hint of your colors  that pulls the whole room together ... in my case the party fav.'s  are a big way of adding that color element ...
 ...  one year , we hung ribbons from the chandelier and just stapled lil' paper hearts in two shades ... randomly ... suddenly the kids had a lot of interest in the chandelier ... :):)
... if you are like me and get put off by the typical b'day store shiny mickey mouse or princess on just about everything and claims of pulling your theme party together ... well! ... what do I say ... loads of triangles stapled on a ribbon and wala!! ... you can't go any more personal ... infact tiny fabric pieces are even  more adorable ...
... well! there's my two cents on making your do's a lil' more intimate  ... making them more about you and boldly telling your guests you cared enough to go this far ... believe me they never miss the details ... :):)
Its a lovely feeling to walk into a party and see that the hostess cared to go that extra mile for you ... :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Niceeeeeeeeeee :)

Simran said...

Very nice!! I loved the ribbons hanging with the paper hearts stapled across :)

Shweta said...

I dont mind these little hearts on satin ribbons for my birthday party either ! Hope the lil girl had a blast this year !

devshreehb said...

Happy Birthday to Sarah...sweet way of celebrating with a li'l touch of love..

homestilo said...

..and what a lot of sweet "lil' details". Glad to see you blogging again!!

Emreen said...

Lovely idea of hanging ribbons pinned with hearts ...!!! And that cake looks yummy... Lovely pictures...!!

alishka said...

Looks so pretty.... i cant wait to throw another party just to make the heart hangings!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh .. I like... I like!! I like the ideas.. I like the inspirations.. I love.. the little hearts.. *smiles*

Related Posts with Thumbnails