Our Brick n Mortar Store

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A short and sweet makeover story ... :):)

I have been settling my books in ... some shelf designing could sure help ... and as I potter around ... I remembered these old frames my co-sister and I picked up in Ajmer. All striped of paint ... and dirty  ... but we both fell in love with the metal work ... it has that feel of genuinely-crafted cast iron frame and not a cheap rip off ...

 .... and  what is a lil' bit of cleaning and some gold spray paint (remember the one I used here) ... well! how about, quite a happy and sweet makeover story ...

... what am I doing with the shelving ... :):) ... another post I guess ... but one thing is for sure ... every once in a while we can all do with some pepup projects ... I like some instant fix kinds ... ;) How about you ... :):)
Hope you liked another lil' story about what magic some lil' projects can do ... would love to hear what you think ... :):)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cant.. wait to see the shelves now!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful...some gold paint...and voila! you have something to cherish forever....

homestilo said...

This turned out beautifully. I can totally relate to the instant gratification of smaller projects.

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

Lovely transformation! the frame looks so gorgeous....I always love these kind of projects.

Emreen said...

Love the frame.. so detailed.... Love all your spray paint projects....!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails