Our Brick n Mortar Store

Thursday, August 25, 2011

And we are ready to come online ... :)

After all that talk about this and that ... Kanthas ... and vintage pieces and all the blah ... blah  ... that I get carried away with ... ;) ... I 'think' ... after a month and a half of self work ... I am ready to present to you our all new web site ...
So what is it you can look forward to .... ahhhm! ... well! I have the complete catalogue of Rajee Sood Home , for one...;). Definetly tons more of work needs to go in, but I'll sure keep addding in more features as we go along.
Will try to keep loads of more products coming in regularly. And as always ... drop me a mail to let me know how to improve.
And since it has been one heck of a story of the techonology challenged lady  ...  dealing with  all things technology ... :)) ... I think you can comfortably look forward to a biiiig post here about my blooper moments... :)
Its been loads of fun and so I really hope you'll drop by tommorrow to have peek into my new venture ... www.?????? ... ;)

9 comments:

Swathi said...

Congratulations Rajee and Wish you all the best for all your future endeavours

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

Can't wait for tomorrow:)
Wish you all the best, Rajee!

Amtrips said...

wow Rajee..!Coming on Air..! :) Congrats...! Eager to visit ur website like ur blog..! All the best for future ventures..!

My Inspired Reality said...

Looking forward to your website Rajee. Congratulations, a lot of hard work finally coming to fruition:):)

Miss Frangipani said...

Can't wait!

devshreehb said...

Many congratulations to you Rajee...just can't wait.Best wishes for new venture.

Shanthi said...

Congrats!!!! and can't wait till tomorrow. All the very very best Rajee.

Anonymous said...

Many Congratulations! Rajee looking forward to your Online shop :)..

Simran said...

Congratulations Rajee!! Will be there tomorrow :) very excited :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails