Our Brick n Mortar Store

Saturday, August 6, 2011

This and that ... :)


For a very special customer, we have been working on this tray ... were perfecting the distressed look ... Sweet heart, will mail you the detail pictures and hope you love your pieces ... :)

... also, in the process of reproduction is this tray ... inspired by my antique, oriental tray ... which you may have seen in, innumerable photoshoots of mine ...
... yep! ... this one here ... it has gotten soooo much attention and interest and admiration and I could  even say   close to a fan following ... that I had to try a reproduction ... :)) ... I am glad to say we are almost completing a success story here ...
... so for all of you out there how loved and enquired about this piece ... your wait may just have gotten over ... I have yet to add it officially to the inventory for the online store ... but we are very much open to anyone wanting to place orders.I hate waiting myself...won't put you through that ... ;) ...

... so this happens to be my carpenters workshop ... not mine,I just have my pieces crafted out of here ... :)) ... this mirror ... loved it ... I am still deciding on the finish ... its like being given a single bar of chocolate and told to figure out ... want to bake with it ... make mousse with it ... sauce it ... or hell ... just eat it ... ;) ... yep! I am so temptted to just forget about the shop and take it home ... :)) giggle... giggle*

Standing it up with the ... very baroque ... looking console ... hmm ! ...


... the details are very interesting ... I feel here is were things change ... if you don't like a particular style ... which many people say about carved pieces ... it is getting to understand the design details ... loving the work that the craftsmen put into it ... and getting to know the history behind the work ... that gives you a different perspective to those pieces ...
I really hope you enjoyed some of the pieces we are crafting ... if you have any suggestions about the finish ( help me lord) ...and would like to say ... Hey ! Rajee you could try that ... feel free to leave me a message here ... or mail me @ rajeesood(at)gmail(dot)com ...
A big thank you to all of you who have been leaving me awesome comments... and compliments ... I sure feel like I am riding a jet propelled rocket these days ... ;)) ... super enjoying zooooooming around with a new enthusiasm ... revitalised energy ...
MERCI !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful :) The mirror and the table was stunning!

How much working time did go for making the table?

CinnamonNChillies said...

Ohhhh ...fallen in love with the tray!!!! :-) And mirror and table combo is just too much!!!! No wonder u wanna take it home :-)

Rajee Sood said...

Ege,
Those are not my creations ... I discovered them at my carpenters workshop and I am interested to finish them.
But such a piece can take about a week of dedicated work to finish it ... :)

Rajee Sood said...

Cinnamon N Chillies ... feel free to let me know if I can interest you with the tray...:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails