Our Brick n Mortar Store

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Annnnd we are back .... :)


A much needed break ... wow! really it was amazing ... 3,000 kms across India ... covering 4 states ...  was an experience. When you hit the road ... the India you experience is only beautiful ... beautiful ... beautiful ... :). Am I biased ... ;)) ... hell ! yes. And if you always wondered how awesome would it be ... well ! ask me .... AWESOME... AMAZING. Give it a try.
Its great to be back ... I am slowly getting over the holiday hangover... :). And look forward to loads of new posts on the blog ... new additions on our store soon. And look forward to hearing back from all of you... :)

4 comments:

Jyotsna Wase said...

I can almost feel your excitement being back from a vacation myself sometime back.
Waiting for some AWESOME... AMAZING new posts :)

Disha Mishra Dubey said...

I can see joy on your cute lil' daughter's face. Good to see you back in action.

Emreen said...

Good to have u backkkkk.... Beautiful snap.... She looks soo carefreee.......

Srija Padmnanabhan (Chickoo) said...

Whoa! did i miss your posts, yes I did :) Her wide spread hands seem to be saying "World, here I come"

Related Posts with Thumbnails