Our Brick n Mortar Store

Saturday, May 26, 2012

A makeover, over morning tea ... ;) ... one from the archives

My image file dates these pictures to 8.27 am, 23rd July 2003 ... about 20 days into my first bought home ... I know I have shared this apartment here,before ... but just felt like sharing ... what must have triggered the following chain of events ... a lovely SanFransico morning ... the most gorgeous blue sky ... a slight chill in the air ... the beautiful eucalyptus swaying in the wind outside.
Me and my morning tea ... along with a  boring morning newspaper ( a ritual I still follow... complete with the useless boring newspaper) ... ;))
And then, a morning bright idea moment ... flash ... off comes out the camera to capture what shall be history ...
O.k it wasn't all that innocent ... I clicked them  ... the house, all calm in creams and white and mailed it to husband dear ... who was at work, of course he thought they were sweet pictures from a wife getting bored at home  ...

... bored  ... who me ... yep ! right... ;)))) .... giggle-giggle ...

Image files list this picture taken at 1.27 in the afternoon ... ;)) Hell!of course I e-mailed it over to the hardworking people off at work ... ;))) ... lol ... and yes! it got him cruising back home to really see if it was all true ... :)))))))))))))



.... oh! yep ... the entrance got a make over too ... :) Honey, I painted the walls ...

Guess, alls well that ends well ... warning ... please don't try this out at home in case you've been married for more then 10 years ... ;) and your husband may not be in a sporting mood with the color tingling your senses... :))
And in case you've been married long enough ...;)) ... just go for black and wait for him to tell you he still loves you, never the less ..;))))))))))) ... either ways ... have fun.

3 comments:

Disha Mishra Dubey said...

Ahhh what a lovely makeover :-)))) Going through ur post is always a treat to eyes. This decor style is so my kinda. Love it.

Shilpa said...

What an amazing makeover,(love the peach color) i bet my husband wouldn't mind if i could do such a neat paint job :))....lovely photo's Rajee,you are one super talented lady:)

Madhu said...

Nice!
I like your coffee table. Did u put it together yourself?

Related Posts with Thumbnails