Our Brick n Mortar Store

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Suzani ... love ... love ... love, suzani love is a wonderful thing ... :))


 ... this is a complete ... cribbing ... complaining ... post ... some where underneath this is my worktable ... :)))))) ... o.k hold on I am really trying my best to crib and complain here ... look at all the workload ...

 ... just arrived ... are  ... our new Ipad covers ... waiting to get those vintage embelishments... to be completely ready ... :) ahhh! work I tell you ... look at that pile ... ;)

 ... and then look at this ... WOOOOOOOOOOW ! ... Suzani ... weeeee... heeee ... I spread it out ... hugged it ... rolled over it ... screamed with joy ... ok. major failure at complaining ... :) ... gosh! so if you find me missing in action over here everynow and then ... don't worry ... I 'm fine ... you just saw all the things I got to do ... my thinking cap on ... we and me in complete take off mode ... ah! for the joy of new thingies to design ... :)
Incase you think I am nuts over Suzani ... well ! pop over to the pinterest page on Suzani ... here . Honey, I am just getting started ... while there is a whole world out there lonny over these Uzbek beauties ... absolute gorgeousness ... simply droolworthy ... I am soooo sloshed ... ;)) Feel free to share your love ... I completely know what that feels like. Be back soon ... with more updates ... :)



5 comments:

smmashers said...

Ha ha, glad to see someone else who feels for suzani the way I do... love the piece.

Anonymous said...

Seems like you have got a lot of work load.. All the best for future and here you can get more ideas visit home decor photos and handicraft photos

Unknown said...

Ah so pretty!!

Unknown said...

Ok honey, move over I want your work table.....

Unknown said...

Oh these Uzbek beauties rock! They just bring alive any room they enter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails