Our Brick n Mortar Store

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Being Inspired .... :)


Texture on texture ... layering the lights ...


                                                    A bit of whimsy and tons of passion ...

 I hit upon a lovely article ... it sort of spoke what I feel ... in terms of entertaining ... yes, I am not the tissue paper, plastic ware and disposable thingie's kind of a person ... and many of us have loads of reason why we love it that way ... a passionate dislike for plastic being quite there on the top of the list ...
 ... aaaaanyways ... I really wanted to share it with many of my like minded readers ... but then me being me ... I like to share my own images ... so a quick dig into my archives and here pop a few shots from a shoot at a project of mine.

Even though this was a display set up.But seriously who doesn't feel awesome sitting at a table the hostess felt like making special for the company.For all the yesss 's out there ... do pop by and have a looky at this article ... here. As the it reads ... How To Host A Magazine- Worthy Dinner Party. ... ;)... be Inspired.

2 comments:

poojasnook said...

How beautiful! I would love to enjoy a dinner party decorated like that!

Anonymous said...

best blog ever.very inspiring.go ahead

Related Posts with Thumbnails