Our Brick n Mortar Store

Monday, September 16, 2019

Meanwhile at home ... ;)


 There is always new and exciting things happening at the store ... but since the focus of all our shoots has moved from my home to other locations ... well ! the home front is facing the typical issues of a ... woops - daisy ... its all falling apart ...

 And surely with the scale of my working with colours and textures having gone up so drastically ...  I am not enjoying what used to feel so inviting ... I need to decompress when it comes to colour ... I think simplify the lines ... bring in more Zen feeling  ... less complicated. Yup! tall order ... for myself.
All my walls are so ready for some freshness ... there are tell tale signs of the fav. doggie rubbing spots ... rather obviously visible in tones of black and grimme ... the upholstery and tapestries are all telling their tales ... :) And those questioning smirks from fellow members of this household are getting the point across to me ... loud and clear.

 So while I have my work cut out at the home front and work front ... lets see how I do the balancing act that all working mom's are for ever struggling with ... well! how about just starting out with some ... breathe in ... breathe out ... I can do this ... yes I can ... breathe in  ... breathe out ... oh ! help me Lord ... breathe in ... breathe out ...  oh! hell ... breathe  ... breathe ... breathe ........... ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails