Our Brick n Mortar Store

Monday, January 16, 2012

Art I am loving ... no wait ... I want ... I want ... I want ... :)

Some amazing discoveries just  ... well! happen ... quite by chance ... like Linda, writting to appreciate my work ... gosh, I was red in the face when I followed her link to discover her work ... wooooooooaaaaaa! ...I was blown away ... tell me you are not distracted from what I am writting to peek at her work ... :) 

... the colors ... her subjects ... are all my absolute fav. things ... to actually see them through her eyes ... as her expressions ... :))) ... I love her work ...


Linda lives and works in Canada and while I go figure how I am going to get one of her works ... you can enjoy some of her pieces ...



 One thing I know Linda, we have to see you with your work in India ... :)) See more of Linda's work and read more about this incredible artist over at her blog here .

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the vibrancy in the paintings...it just hits you..BANG! Loved the paintings...

Nancy in Denver said...

OMG!!!!! Absolutely stunning!!!!!!

Vic Bibby said...

Beautiful, I love that first one. xxx

Designwali said...

gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. I should check out her work!

Whats Ur Home Story said...

Just one word. Amazing!!! Rajee thanks for introducing her to us.

Sound Horn Please said...

Gorgeous paintings! Nice find Rajee and a very ahppy new year! :)

Srija Padmnanabhan (Chickoo) said...

You are right, Rajee. The colors demand your attention. Absolutely love all the fine lines and colors.

rubyspalette-an art page said...

Gorgeous, i loved the last one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails