Our Brick n Mortar Store

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Inspiration ... ;)

Back in 1997, we designed a dining room unit, for a site we were working on in Pune ... went crazy with the handles and knobs we used on it. And everytime I look at diff. pretty ones ... makes me want to do that all over again.
This morning I e-mailed my old collegue this picture ... its a bunch of color pop she wanted for just placing in a bowl ... :) ... great to know I am not the only one doing simple loney things .... ;)) ... I got company ... ;)
This was a special request, pick for her ... all inspired by our Hardware section over at Rajee Sood Home ... :)

7 comments:

Emreen said...

Lovely... All the knobs look colorful and beautiful... !! Looks like inspiration is all round... ... All we have to do is keep our eyes open and look for it..

Swathi said...

These are knobs?? I thought they must some new beads when I first saw in my feed reader.They are very pretty !! i specially liked the multicoloured one

Sudha said...

just the knobs themselves look so festive and beautiful!!!! good idea to put them in a bowl for display :)

Shilpa said...

Never thought hardware can be soo pretty!! love the pink dotted ones.

Don Barnes said...

Hello, Rajee. I see you're showing off your fancy skills again. Nice selection. But why should I sound surprised? You are the Mistress of Style.

Kamini said...

I love these and just bought 2 dozen at a crafts fair here last month!

Vasudha Narasimhan said...

like sudha said....they all look so festive and can add instant colour to any neutral or an achromatic colour scheme:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails