Our Brick n Mortar Store

Friday, March 9, 2012

Hope it was really a Happy Holi for you ... :)

I am completely missing in action online ... that's  'cause there is just too much happening in the real world, leaving little or no time at all for the virtual updating ... :) And in the middle of it all it was HAPPY HOLI time ... ;)) Come on ... tell me you love all the colors and all that soaking ... :)))

Life is fun, when things are insane crazy ... just tell me there is a vacation at the end of  it all ... :))
Do pop by ... will  be sharing some sneak-a-peek-a boo ... pictures of my current and most challenging project ... and yep! it involves a black wall ... :)))))))))))))))))) And incase, you always had some questions about the painting your walls thingie ... well! pen them down ... I'll answer them as we chug along to the next post ...  ;))
For all those waiting to hear from me ... a ton load of apologise's... I am working hard at answering all your messages and mails ... :)

2 comments:

Shilpa said...

That's one sweet picture!! Happy Holi

Rajee Sood said...

:)) Thanks Shilpa ... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails