Our Brick n Mortar Store

Saturday, January 12, 2013

First day at our Solo show ...

... here are a few pic.'s I managed to click of the show before we set off for the day ... and wow! what a day it was ... I finally got to meet so many of the faces I always saw on Fb and names I was familiar with on the blog ... :))
 
 ... 11.00 in the night ... not too many words... will leave you with the pictures ... hope you like them ... promise more in a much more masala pop's type post  ... :)








 
 ... but ofcourse, I cannot end the post without mentioning the sweetest Neelu, who keeps us chugging along with cups of tea ... thanks Neelu ... :)
For all of you who plan to be there tomorrow ... :)) ... really look forward to another memorable day,in our journey at Label - RAJEE SOOD.
And thankyou all who could make it to the show today ... it was amazing ... :)
For all my readers everywhere else ... surely ton loads to share soon ... 'night ... 'night  for now.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails