Our Brick n Mortar Store

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Getting ready for the show ... :)

I spent the better part of the day lugging all the products over to the venue ... a great day spent labouring ... finished all most all of the stagging for our show ...
 
Right as I left Rendezvous in the even ... a few clicks withe the ph. camera ... I thought I have a lil' snaek peak for all of you ...








 
... still a bit of work to do tomorrow ... and we'll be ready  for Sat. morning ... doing up the place has been very exciting ... hopefully the place will be lot more tidy when things are all in place ...
Look forward to catching up with all of you headed our way ... remember... we'll be open 11 a.m onwards till 5 p.m ... :))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rajee! Love all the stuff that you have here :)
All the very best wishes for your show!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Rajee - those pink cushions are smiling at me again....do let me know if they will be available on ur website...and the details too please:)


good luck on your solo...but i am sure you don't need it at all! :)
sharon

baker in disguise said...

I have been silent admirer of your blog and your work.. i wish i was in the NCR.. i would have definitely dropped by.. all the best!!! the stuff is beautiful.. my favourite the cushions and the blue and white boxes!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails