Our Brick n Mortar Store

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Recycled Kantha Totes ... for those of us who want to say... no to plastic... :)


... and I get to keep one of these green ones ...;) ... well! you know cheeky me ... :)) ... O.k, you'll do know that ... but here's introducing you to my days work ... officially... finally our products are under photoshoot way...
 
... and I can't keep secrets  ... as most of us simpleton folks are ... ;)) ... so I had to share the shots of our recycled Kantha totes ... we use cotton Kantha for these ... as many of you I am sure are aware ... a lot of the Kantha done on cotton is done so to be able to recycle the old sarees ... and things of that sort ... that is the origin of Kantha really speaking ...
 
... sooo ... as I and ofcourse, we all ... are getting into  ... lets be carefull with the plastic ... way of life ... come to think of it  the old shopping bags from when we were kids ... seems like the simplest solution to not get into using platic or even paper bags ( yeah!look whose talking ... lady who got silver logo on brown paper bags) ... o.k lil' less guilt ... recycled brown paper ... Aaahhh! being cheeky there again ... ;))
 

... I had a small lot of these totes bags done for us at the workshop ... they have suede handles and pockets inside for your ph. and a zipper for the precious ... ;))


 ... if you got your conscience pricking you a wee bitty ... and ... please carry your own shopping bags, signages staring at you often enough ... ladies ... you need no more excuse to show your love for big bags ... I for one can't do without ... I practically carry a whole mini household in mine ... :)



... they arrive at our online store soon ... but all curious souls are welcome to e-mail me at rajeesoodhome(at)gmail(dot)com to get your hands on our lovely shopping totes ... :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails