Our Brick n Mortar Store

Monday, October 28, 2013

Are you ready to buy our Vajri Foot scrubbers once again ... don't miss .. :)

 ... these are pictures from a collection of my Vajri foot scrubbers that were  picked up by a friend. Who also is a great aficianado of  art and history.It was very exciting to send these pieces to her  ... I know they'll be shared with many more who'll cherish them as beautiful collectibles from a bygone era.

If you are looking at these for the first time and wondering what the hell ... :)... am I talking about ... :)) ... do read a lot more about them here ...


... just received some time back ... :)) ... a new collection ... I always think ... this is it ... I'll never find any more of these beauties ... but IIII  doooooo ... :)) ... and I did ... annnnnd  now ... there are all those of you. And I mean you know I am talking about you ...:) ... who have been e-mailing me ... messaging me ... leaving me comments ....
wondering what the hell am I doing ... with bringing my online store back online ... :) ... well! what do I tell you .. :)

But anyways ... I'll tell you something else and I do hope it makes some of you happy ..;)) ... so here's what I am going to do ... I will be sharing the pictures of the new collection on my web site ... you'll be able to check it out  here ... once the pictures are up ... select the piece you like and just e-mail me.
Its a limited collection ... so the sale will be for a limited time ... soooo ... please do stay tuned to hear the dates ... :)) here on the blog.

O.K now ... go ahead ... send me all those love notes ... I'll be waiting ... :))) ... I know ... I know ... all you Vajri lovers have had a long wait ... :)))

1 comment:

kebhari said...

Nice picture i like this... very beautiful...

Related Posts with Thumbnails