Our Brick n Mortar Store

Thursday, October 31, 2013

From hibe-jibeeees ... to completely ecstatic ... :))

 Hitting the stands tomorrow ... the latest issue of Better Interiors. And as you head out to do that last bit of shopping for the festive weekend ... don't forget to grab your copy.
I do love how it all turned out ... the lovely team I got to meet ... Ridhi, the features editor ... wow, I owe her so much ... seriously, the bundle of nervous that I become ...  but ... its that absolute faith in me that I see in those who I get to work with ... I think it's that what gets me through . Ridhi, thanks for that unshakable faith in me.
Ravi Dhingra, the photographer for so many of India's Shelter magazine's ... I love the way he has captured the styling. Thanks Ravi  and now I need that lens you got ... :)))

I do hope you'll love the looky and the read ... and soon I'll get to share with all of you ... my clicks as the styling prep. progressed ... over days and many sleepless nights... :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails