Our Brick n Mortar Store

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My sweet dreams are made of these ... :)

... when things are ... crazy - out of control, in my life ... my guardian angle, flips channels ... its as if all the heavenly forces work to make me get some where special ... where I know ... sweet dreams can be just this.
Seriously, if only I could make you hear the sound of the water fall ... the chill that the rolling mist brings in ... the twit-twit of birds I can never make out which ... and being with your bestest people ... :)
I know ... you'd say ... "UTUBE Silly" ... LOL ! ... ;))  ... gosh nooo !
So ... I am back to the city life ... super sulking ... and you know what else ... OH! yeah ... like tons and super ton loads of messages and mails to reply to ... some with lovely surprises too ... will share some fun news in the next posts ... hope you'll look forward to hearing them  ... ;)) So ... be back real soon... :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails