Our Brick n Mortar Store

Friday, November 15, 2013

Good Mornings are made of these ... :) love from across the globe.

... these are the images of stoles and wraps from our very first collection when we launched ...

 ... I went all out crazy and  had fun with all the happy colors in the world ...

 ...  to hear back from my customers ... who are now very very dear friends ... :)) ... its a completely indescribable feeling ... thankyou Anpu ... join in ... on my wall of happy friends ...
Here's Anpu ...  another  one of my gang of most amazing ... vivacious women ... I know. Knowing them ... having them in my life ... you can't be down and out ... spell it  and there they are with full gusto ... enthusiasm and support ... :)) ...
Mind you  ... we all have most probably never seen or met each other ... we are virtual blogger friends and live in diff. parts of the planet ... :)) ... but non the less ... we are best of friends ... we love each other dearly ... we pray for each other ... and we have even cried in each others pain ... sounds like a complete masala senti story and hell ! it is ... :). I ... oh! so love the comraderie ... :)
Anpu, thanks for bringing it all up with these pictures. And here's a shout out to all you girls ... :) It's great to have you all out there.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails