Our Brick n Mortar Store

Friday, November 29, 2013

A quick hello ... :)

 somedays ... the mind has an over explosion of ideas ... guess! that should be better logic to explain my lack of concentration ... rather than guessing I'm headed down the path to ADD syndrome ...;)) Gosh! but not on the day when I am rather short on work hours ... daylight hours ... kid back early from school and then can't work hours ... :( ... :)) ...

... but then that's just what it is ... after shooing off the ironing guy for tomorrow ... sweet bye-bye's to the maids ... giving a piece of my mind to the crook-of-a stove fixing guy ( insisted all hell would break loose if I didn't get the gas burner's serviced) ... when all I really wanted was the damn knob to be fixed back ... which I'd have taken care of myself ... if only I had the damn screwdriver ... arrrrgh ! ...don't gyp me at 10.00 precious O'clock in the morning ...  

... so while it should be my head getting all *&$@#%  up ... its the primary scratch disk of my editing software that seems all messed up ... ;)) Soooo ... while we wait and I fix ... I look through my pic.'s and well! ... here I am sharing a few of them from the past shoot. Took them while I prepared the room for the styling shoot. And quite as most designer's believe ... shooting what you do ... is a great way to get a third point perspective ... oh! yep ... helps me out a great deal ... no muffling words ... pictures tell you  ... if good is good ... then those ugly spaces  as easily call out your attention too ... :)
Incase you are ever trying out a DIY project in any room at home ... click-click away... :)

1 comment:

Deb @ India pied-a-terre said...

Rajee, I love your style!! While in India recently I bought all the design magazines (I miss them in the U.S.) and saw your home for the holiday decorating feature in one of them - loved it! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails