Our Brick n Mortar Store

Friday, June 27, 2014

Back to old loves ... me and blue and whiteware ... :)


...I have some serious love issues with blue and white ware ... and I especially love the pieces with those tiny bits of brass embellishing happening on them. I once did a mighty big post about collecting these pieces from different parts of the world ... but unfortunately because of some glitch all the images got wiped out ... :( ... yup! seriously ... :((
 
... and ofcourse over the years ... with moving ... having a brother who teaches my daughter indoor soccer ... two mighty powerful tailed dogs and awesome cleaning maids ... well! things happen ... I nearly lost all my pieces ... infact, honestly I was pretty much reduced to admiring the collections of family and friends ... :))
I'm turning a new leaf ... Sam bought me these pieces from one of his trips ... love them ... I'm returning to some old love ... :))
... missing any of your old passions ...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails