Our Brick n Mortar Store

Monday, June 30, 2014

The games we play ...;)

... just as I go get the camera and plan bit of picture taking business ... here's a sulky face that I see (that's my 9 yr. old Aimee) ... and yup ! no budging ... :))) ... soooo well! here's the deal Sarah's summer vacations end mid week  ( wee-heee ) ... but my these sweetiepies  ... that's another thing ... its summer vacation any day of the year ... and when the kids live in a world of such perpetual bliss ... its challenging for a mom at times... not to mention playing fair mom ... ;))
 
 
... so the issue here ... :)) look under the chair ... oh! yes ... tussle for the fav. corner ... and mind you my 9yr. old is a missy - smarty pants ... :)) my poor 4 yr. old Sofiee ... is a happy-dappy girl ... who always gets tricked by the older sister ... :)))) Always ... yes ... that's Aimee for you ... :)

Here's the " I'm sooo lonely " look ....

 


... here's the  ..." I'm in the fav. corner, but I know Aimee's thinking up of something... I just don't know what " ... look

aaaand here's Aimee in action ... "did I hear some thing .... ??? I think I did ..."

 " ... oh! yes ! I heard something .... "

 ' ... I think it's the cat in the garden again ... I'm going to be the first one to go grab her ..."

" ... open the door mom ... hurry mom ... skies are falling down mom ... the cat's in the garden ... hurry up mom ... "

Sofiee is always ready as back up for big sis ... only ...as always ...  " ... mom ... there's no cat I see in the garden ..."

 ... yes! Sofiee, she pulled a fast one on you again ... ;))

... Aaaaimeeeee ... how can you do this to her ...

                                                                             ... MOM ... :(
I love you Sofiee ... see the A.C vents right over you ... Aimee's going to be all hot and bothered in that corner ... :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable souls. :) I wish i could hug them. Don't get creeped out....Ahem! i love all animals....esp dogs.

Rajee Sood said...

Hi Shweta,
No reason at all to get creeped out ... I think that is lovable ... and yes, my girls do bring tons of love to the family. They do charm so many people ... makes me a very proud mama... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails