Our Brick n Mortar Store

Friday, August 16, 2013

Ipad sleeves ... hot out of the oven ... ;)

 Its sure fun seeing our I-pad sleeves fly away ... ;) Each time we get a new bundle load from the workshop  ... I mark the one I'll keep for myself ... :)) ... and set a date. If it gets picked before that ... I'll let it go ... sooo I am kind of ... 'am still not an owner of one ... :) Well ! honestly I don't own an I-pad either, but I guess they make just perfect book covers as well for your satchel ( that's what I intend to do with mine) ...  but my lil' babe sure picked hers ( a pink one) ... and yep! she uses it for carrying around her Dr. Seuss and Thea Stilton's.
Cause truth be told ... her tablet does not need a cover ... its either getting burnt out with hyper activity of the darn games ... or its headed out for charging cause ... "batteries dying ... batteries dying "...:))















So what may your idea about our I-pad sleeves be ... ??? ... lets own it up ... women ... cutiepie baggish thingies ... :)) ... you know ... we find ways to use it  ... do send us your plans  of how you think you're going to use it ... Honestly, lets keep a secret ... no sharing it with the boys ... we'll just let them believe it's great thingie to preserve their precious technie things that they buy for us... ;))
Oh! Yessy ... our sleeves come in two options ... the velcro ones and the magnetic button ones ... so you get to pick what you may be comfortable having.
So do stay tuned in will be sharing our latest collection pieces with you here and you an pick them right off the blog ... :)
Incase, you got to write in to me ... feel free to e-mail me at ... rajeesood(at)gmail(dot)com

So, hold your breath ... come up soon ... :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails