Our Brick n Mortar Store

Monday, January 27, 2014

A prelude ...


After what has been a super long silence here ... :) ... I thought I'd have no other moment like post Republic Day to share one of my absolute fav. video's. Here's to those who are as much India ... as you and me.
And of course, to admit that this sure is a prelude to introducing you all to something that is very close to my heart. Its going to be a tiny wait  ... but you'll get a peek into what has been going on ... a bit of the while that I disappeared.
If you do feel passionately about this video ... I am pretty sure you'll look forward to the next post coming soon. It sure may have not much visually to do with home and décor ... but its about life the way I think  ... it makes it worth the while.
P.S - love the video full screen  ... full volume ... :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails